Monday, March 17, 2008

Dazed and Confused

I think our neighbor is getting our dog stoned while we're at work.

How's that for an introduction?

Well, let me put it this way. I came home and Maxwell was super mellow, smelled like something moldy-ish that normally is semi-hidden by patchouli, and he was REALLY hungry.

And Mike and I have both smelled the wafting scents coming from the neighbor's garage for the past few years.

At first we thought it was the son partying ... but after a few bloodshot-eyed encounters with the neighbor, we're 99.99% sure it's the 50-something neighbor.

Max plays in this neighbor's yard a lot while we're at work... and maybe he got hotboxed in the garage. That's the only explanation I can come up with. Unless he made some hoodlum friends and is being pressured or something. I'm keeping watch for a secret doggy drum circle.

All I know is, our dog's got the munchies and smells like Triple Pl@y records downtown. If he tie-dyes his collar and starts living in a van down by the river, I'm drawing the line.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you said hot box...huh huh

Anonymous said...

So did you ever get to the bottom of this?

Jess.Pollard said...

ERIN...where have you been all my life? I had no idea you had a blog...Now I can check in on you from time to time. Feel free to stop over at the pollards site anytime. I gotta get those pics from our mexican dinner to you. Griff misses you...Jess