Sunday, January 06, 2008

Yay for 2008

I have a feeling this is going to be a good year. Of course, I'm probably jinxing myself by saying so, but I really have a feeling.

It started off so well - I've moved into the 21st century in terms of technology and transportation. Thanks to Mikey, I now am the proud owner of an mp3 player AND a car that actually has power windows. I have never owned a vehicle with power windows.

We finally decided that we had better unload the old station wagon before it got too many more miles on it ... and so I got a NEW green station wagon to replace it! Apparently I am destined to always drive green cars - first I had a 1967 Volkswagen bug that was green, then the green station wagon... and NOW a fantastic, posh new Sub@ru Outb@ck. With heated seats. Two moon roofs. And defrosting side mirrors?!

I'm not normally caught up in all these fancy things. But it definitely makes up for living in the 1990s all these years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you christened your new car yet with the traditional driving-over-a-mouse ritual?

Erin said...

Not yet ... We haven't had any rodents lucky enough to be victims!