Monday, January 30, 2006

Mindless quizzes...

Apparently because I like wearing pants, I don't have an evil stepmother and I'm only slightly evil... this is my Disney alterego.

You scored as Peter Pan. Your alter ego is Peter Pan. You are a child at heart. Anything you believe is possible, and you never want to grow up.

Peter Pan

63%

Sleeping Beauty

63%

The Beast

63%

Pinocchio

50%

Donald Duck

44%

Goofy

44%

Ariel

31%

Cinderella

31%

Snow White

31%

Cruella De Ville

19%

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com

5 comments:

Meg said...

aw, peter pan, that's cute. I bet mike would be goofy!

Erik said...

Wow, I scored as The Beast (94 percent), and Ariel (81 percent).

Anonymous said...

here little fishy fishy fishy

Gina said...

I'm goofy...and Nick is the BEAST!!!

Anonymous said...

i turned out as goofy. big surprise.